Friday, October 5, 2012

Robbie Fowler - Pundit?

I turned on the TV last night and was flicking through the channels when I came across Robbie Fowler commenting on what must have been the Liverpool game as I missed the programme. I have nothing against Fowler who I always considered an excellent striker but the guy was, how can I put it, clearly out of his depth. What were ITV thinking about? They have clearly forgotten the embarrassment of wheeling out Paul Gascoigne for an England tournament some years ago. It is difficult to forget the picture of Andy Townsend sitting beside Gazza, almost pleading with him to say something sensible.
Get yourself a proper pundit ITV. There must be millions of unemployed footballers who have got more than 2 neurones sparking away in their head.

No comments:

Post a Comment